|Beu 9edb5de5c6||1 week ago|
|.idea||6 years ago|
|configs||5 months ago|
|core||1 week ago|
|libs||1 week ago|
|phpunittests||3 years ago|
|plugins/MCTeam||1 year ago|
|.gitignore||2 months ago|
|LICENSE.txt||9 years ago|
|ManiaControl.bat||9 years ago|
|ManiaControl.php||5 months ago|
|ManiaControl.sh||3 years ago|
|README.md||2 years ago|
|changelog.txt||3 years ago|
|install_db.sh||3 years ago|
TrackManiaControl is a fork of ManiaControl, with the drop of support for Maniaplanet games. The objective is however to keep the maximum compatibility between the plugins and ManiaControl. For now, the difference between TMC and MC is small, but may not know in the future.
The newly designed and easy to use ManiaPlanet Server Controller.
Copy all files into the desired directory.
Configure the needed settings in the 'configs/server.xml' file:
2.1 Enter Your ManiaPlanet-server information. (The needed settings are defined in the file 'dedicated_cfg.txt' of your game server.)
2.2 Enter the Information about your MySQL server, user and database.
2.3 Add as many player logins of master-administrators as you wish.
Run the controller with the shell script 'ManiaControl.sh' (on UNIX) or with the batch file 'ManiaControl.bat' (on Windows).
- ManiaControl is mainly tested on UNIX machines.
- Even though it might run properly on Windows we can't promise it will work in all cases.
- In order to run ManiaControl on Windows you have to alter the file 'ManiaControl.bat' and enter the path to your php.exe!
- MySQL Database
- PHP 5.4+
- Needed extensions (on ManiaControl startup you will see if you have them installed and activated):
- php_xmlrpc (TM only, recommended for SM)
How to report bugs or request features?:
- Write a mail to bugs(at)maniacontrol(dot)com
- Open an issue on GitHub.com/ManiaControl/ManiaControl
- Post in the ManiaPlanet Forum